Founder and Owner:
Andy is a seed investor and advisor to the software industry.
In his 35 year career, he has held UK and international senior sales and Managing Director positions in the enterprise software space, including IBM and Siebel Systems and helped take QLIK from start-up to a NASDAQ IPO for $749m in 2010.
He specialises in guiding tech start-ups to high-speed growth and is a mentor and Entrepreneur-in-Residence for over ten incubation and accelerator programs across the UK. He reviews and mentors over 200 companies a year.
He has built the Business Alignment Management™ methodology designed specifically for start-up and scale-up businesses, with value mining and value selling principles at its core.
Andy holds an honours degree in Business Information Systems.
- Executive Leadership and Management
- Sales Process Optimisation
- Lead Management and Marketing Strategy and Execution
- P/L Management and Control
- Strategic Planning and Profit Enhancement
- Startup and Turnaround Operations
- New Business Development
- Financial and Operations Management
- Contract Negotiations and Deal Structuring
- Cost Containment and Control
- CXO Level Selling
- Global Coordination of Sales Teams, Partners and Clients
- Multi-country Sales and Management Experience
- High Value and Complex Deal Management
- Distribution and Reseller Channels – Development and Optimisation
- Team Recruitment and Management
- Performance Management Across Multi-job Types
- HR and Personnel Development Plans
- Handling Multi-Million Dollar Budgets
- Client Relationship Management
- Services Team Construction and Refinement
- Building a High Growth Training Operation for Clients and Partners
- Public Speaking/Presentations
- PR Trained and Experienced, including Agency Management
- Market Expansion Initiatives
- Performance and Productivity Improvements
- Value Selling and Marketing: Solution Selling, CCS, Consultative Selling, TAS etc